Article 1 Scope of Application
Article 2 Prohibited Conduct
The following conduct by Users is prohibited in relation to SNS operated by the Company. Furthermore, the Company may delete or suspend use of content posted by Users on SNS (“Posted Content”), block Users’ accounts, or take any other action, without notice, if the Company determines that Users have committed or are likely to commit any of the following acts, and the Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred by Users as a result of such actions.
- acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals;
- acts that relate to criminal acts;
- acts that destroy or obstruct servers or networks belonging to the Company, other SNS Users or a third party;
- acts that are likely to hinder operation of the Company’s SNS;
- acts that gather or accumulate personal information, etc. on other Users;
- unauthorized access or acts that attempt to gain unauthorized access;
- acts that impersonate other users;
- acts relating to the Company’s SNS that directly or indirectly benefit anti-social forces;
- acts that infringe the Company’s, other SNS Users’ or third parties’ intellectual property rights, image rights, privacy, honor or other rights or interests;
acts that post on SNS or transmit content that includes or is deemed by the Company to include the following expressions:
- 1.excessively violent expressions;
- 2.explicit sexual expressions;
- 3.expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc.;
- 4.expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-injury, or drug abuse; or
- 5.other expressions that include anti-social content and cause discomfort to others.
acts for the following purposes or that the Company deems to be for the following purposes:
- 1.sales, promotions, advertising, solicitation, and other commercial activities (excluding activities approved by the Company);
- 2.acts that aim to engage in sexual or obscene behavior;
- 3.acts that aim for meetings or relationships with persons not acquainted with;
- 4.other acts that aim to harass, slander or libel other Users;
- 5.acts that aim to cause disadvantage, loss or damage, or discomfort to the Company, other SNS Users, or a third party; or
- 6.other acts that use SNS for purposes that differ from purpose for which the SNS is intended.
- religious activities or acts that invite others to religious organizations; or
- other acts that the Company reasonably deems to be inappropriate.
Article 3 Disclaimers and Precautions
- While the Company has taken great care to ensure the accuracy of various information displayed on SNS by the Company’s official account (including the content of websites linked in such information, “Company Distributed Information”), the Company does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information, and the content may be revised at a later date.
- The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage, trouble, or disadvantage, etc. caused to Users by the content of Company Distributed Information, corrections, modification, or updates to such content, other SNS use by Users, or the inability to use SNS.
- If any issues arise between Users or between Users and a third party in relation to the use of SNS, Users shall resolve such issues at their own responsibility and expense, and shall not cause any trouble, loss or damage whatsoever to the Company.
- Users who post content are liable for the Posted Content, and the Company accepts no liability whatsoever.
- Company Distributed Information does not necessarily represent official announcements or positions. Please check the Company website（https://beaming.jp/）for official announcements.
- In principle, the Company does not respond to opinions or questions, etc. in Posted Content directed at the Company’s official accounts. Please use the following form to send inquiries to the Company:https://beaming.jp/contact/
- The Company accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to use of SNS by Users, except when there is willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
- The Company may claim compensation for loss or damage from Users if the Company incurs loss or damage as a result of actions by Users.
Article 4 Copyrights
- １Copyrights and all other intellectual property rights (including but not limited to design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, and know-how, collectively “Copyrights, etc.”) of Company Distributed Information and the right to use such Copyrights, etc. belong to the Company or the right holder such as the author. Users may not use any information included in Company Distributed Information beyond the scope not subject to restrictions by law such as reproducing, etc. information for personal use by Users as permitted under the Copyright Act, without obtaining permission from the right holder. Furthermore, use for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- ２Copyrights, etc. to Posted Content is attributed to the User who posts the content, and by posting on SNS, Users grant the Company the right to use (process, quote, reproduce, publish, translate, etc.) Posted Content, gratuitously and non-exclusively throughout the world, and Users agree not to exercise the moral right of author against the Company.
Article 5 Changes, etc. to SNS Content
The Company may change the content or format of SNS or suspend or terminate the provision of SNS without notifying Users, and the Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred by Users as a result of such actions.
Article 7 Assignment of Contractual Status
Article 8 Access to and Use of Basic Information
Except when set forth in laws and regulations, etc., the Company shall use Users’ personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes:
(1)for analysis to improve information shared on SNS:
Article 9 Governing Law and Court with Jurisdiction
BEAMING Co., Ltd.
Effective: June 1, 2021